Latest Featured Articles:
Hi once again my dear readers. I do apologize for the couple months of absence. I recently moved to a new apartment closer to work and it has been quite a task settling in and as always, I’m always busy with something. Nevertheless, tis’ the season! And you know what that means……Great Food!!! So for this article I thought it be nice to share some recipes with dishes that are usually common, both at this time of year and on my side of the world.
Hello, hello to my readers out there in virtual land! Now that the kids are home from school, I know most of you are all geared up for a nice summer vacation, at least I hope so! And if you are one of those, like myself, that are still ‘single to mingle’, why not take some time this summer to spend on your most precious asset – your body.
When my Doctor told me I had a bone spur on my right heel that would need to be surgically removed the first question I asked him was "What in the world is a bone spur?"
- Category: Health, Beauty & Style
Greetings, dear readers, we are in the month of June, 2014. It’s the month where we celebrating Father’s Day, weddings, graduations and proms. A month of fun for sure. It can also be a month of stress, tears and joy, quite a rollercoaster month if you ask me.
Latest Members' Posts
- Benefits of Taking Online Education Saturday, 13 August 2016
- Best of the Northwest and Beyond Saturday, 06 August 2016
- Low-D Productions & Services Monday, 18 July 2016
- Low-D Corp is Hiring! Thursday, 14 July 2016
- Free Cricket Betting Tips Saturday, 12 September 2015
- Back Under in runs market once partnerships hit milestones Wednesday, 26 August 2015
- World Of Warcraft - A Dungeon Guide Wednesday, 17 June 2015
- Memorable trip of my life Wednesday, 15 April 2015
- Valentine Wednesday, 11 March 2015
- 500 MB Bonus DropBox Space - https://db.tt/wfLdJtes Tuesday, 02 December 2014