Latest Featured Articles:
From one generation to the next it has it's own language it seems. I know i can't understand my Millennial teen at all. With savage (meaning rude) or bae (meaning baby or boy/ girlfriend) and many more. I know I am not alone with this, many parents (long before us) are right in the mix of this battle of - What did you just say?
The leaves are mostly fallen from the trees. There’s a crispness in the air, although we have yet to see snow. And in the upper peninsula of Michigan, thoughts have turned to this year’s rifle hunting season. This is where I’ve lived for the past 22 years.
Yeap. Another trip to Timberline Lodge on Mt Hood. We didn’t have anyone “new” with us this time so we skipped the “museum” part and got really lazy upstairs for a few hours.
In the Mt Hood National Forest wilderness areas you are instructed to fill out a permit when entering any wilderness area between May and October. But what to do if the permit box has run out of permits?
Page 1 of 2
Latest Members' Posts
- Why Purchasing Instagram Fans Are Helpful Friday, 24 March 2017
- Tips To Find the Cheapest Theatre Show Tickets in London Monday, 23 January 2017
- Ideal Platform To Get Affordable Hosting Solutions Friday, 21 October 2016
- The Most Effective Method to Develop Instagram Followers for Business Wednesday, 05 October 2016
- Need of experienced professionals in every aspect Tuesday, 04 October 2016
- Pics of santa claus Monday, 03 October 2016
- Builder construction psd Saturday, 01 October 2016
- Give Your Guests A Musical Surprise With Live Music Performance Monday, 05 September 2016
- How To Select The Right Golf Club For You? Thursday, 01 September 2016
- Types of Accounts to Save Money with Virgin Money Monday, 29 August 2016