Latest Featured Articles:
Yesterday (October 1st 2013) was the very first day of the New Mountain Express bus route, it also just happened that yesterday morning was the first big snow on Mt Hood for the season, so I took a little road trip in the afternoon mainly to get a feel for the new bus route and see what kinds of park and trail access it will provide for future activities. Click Here To Read More About The New Mountain Express.
Wildcat Creek Road is the western most and the easiest way to access to the Salmon Huckleberry Wilderness directly from Highway 26 (Mt Hood Highway), compared to the Boulder Trail farther east which is moderate difficulty, and the Hunchback Mountain Trail even farther east which is very difficult.
Here are some pictures from 3 exploratory excursion trips through the Wildwood Recreation Site and the Salmon Huckleberry Wilderness up the vertical portion of the Boulder Trail.
This first set is from the Wildwood recreation site where they have some short trails that lead to the Boulder Trailhead and the wilderness boundary.
Latest Members' Posts
- Types of Accounts to Save Money with Virgin Money Monday, 29 August 2016
- Birds Of Prey Flight Show Fail - White Tail Eagle Poops On Audience At Close Range Sunday, 28 August 2016
- Benefits of Taking Online Education Saturday, 13 August 2016
- Best of the Northwest and Beyond Saturday, 06 August 2016
- Low-D Productions & Services Monday, 18 July 2016
- Low-D Corp is Hiring! Thursday, 14 July 2016
- Free Cricket Betting Tips Saturday, 12 September 2015
- Back Under in runs market once partnerships hit milestones Wednesday, 26 August 2015
- World Of Warcraft - A Dungeon Guide Wednesday, 17 June 2015
- Memorable trip of my life Wednesday, 15 April 2015
- Valentine Wednesday, 11 March 2015
- 500 MB Bonus DropBox Space - https://db.tt/wfLdJtes Tuesday, 02 December 2014